- Be patient. Problogging requires a lot of time and effort, not to mention a long-term vision.
- Know your audience. Targeting a specific audience or group is a key to building a readership.
- Be an 'expert'. Focus on a specific niche topic and strive to be the "go-to" blogger on that topic.
- Diversify. Experiment with various add and affiliate programs that enable you to make money online (aside from blogging).
- Do not bore your readers. Focus on the layout. White spaces, line spacings, and bigger fonts make a blog welcoming to read.
Description: 5 Tips to be successful in problogging, Rating: 5
Reviewer: Rohman, ItemReviewed: 5 Tips to be successful in problogging